Website Design and Development.
Your website is the online equivalent of your office, the place people go when they want to do business with you. It’s not enough to have just any website.
People expect your website will match the perception of your business. To be great, your website must do three things simultaneously; Educate, Market, and Sell.
Our websites are built with a powerful infrastructure that not only looks great but is built for high performance. Your website will be representative of your practice across all desktop and mobile devices.
Exceptional Online Existence
Website that convey your brand voice
Hands-On Latest Tech
Websites That Offer Seamless User Experience.
Websites That Convey Your Brand Voice & Message.
Websites That Engage The Target Audience.
Essential Elements For Websites That Convert.
The Unique Selling Proposition includes an impactful headline and a supporting subheading. This along with reinforcing statements and key highlights completes your USP. We first understand and then incorporate your USP in the landing page design to capture the users’ attention and make them believe in your brand.
Visual elements play a major role in driving a high conversion rate as humans respond to visuals and graphics faster than any other form of content. It has been found that site visitors spend 100% more time on pages with creative images and videos. Our expert designers use captivating images & graphics to deliver a high converting landing page.
If you want more conversion from your landing page, you need to include trust-building elements on your landing page. We apply the insights-driven approach to landing page design and include testimonials, review ratings, awards, etc. which goes a long way in cultivating user’s trust.
The last position is the most important element of all – A perfect call to action. CTA plays a major role in targeting and converting visitors by proactively engaging them. We ensure the right positioning and visibility of CTA to enhance the performance of the landing page.
Three Questions to Evaluate Your Website
Is your website simple?
- Is your website easy to navigate? Are visitors able to locate your navigation menu and the pages they need to get to quickly?
- Do you have clear copy which avoids jargon in your text and use a conversational tone? Pretend you are speaking directly with your visitors. Help them get a sense of who you are.
- Do you have clear, effective, enticing Calls to Actions help move the visitor towards the pages or the actions you want? Don’t clutter your page with Calls to Action — that would dilute their effectiveness.
Is it consistent?
- Are all the web pages of your website aligned with your brand?
- Do all the elements on the page, from text to layout, typography to images, foster the brand experience you want your customers to have?
- Could they land on the page, not look at the logo, and still know it’s yours, if they were already familiar with your brand? And if they were not, could they now recognize it at a glance?
Is it user friendly?
- Are visitors able to find what they need?
- Do the colors contrast in a way that is appealing to the user’s eyes?
- With 60% of the time we spend online being spent on a smartphone, is your website user-friendly? If you don’t have a strategy that takes mobile devices into account, you could be in big trouble.
- Does your web page take too long to load? This is the age of the instantaneous. If so, visitors are likely to get annoyed and leave.
The Vortex is your one-stop Practice Sales Solution.
Schedule your free consultation today and learn how easy it is to turn your practice into a Turbo Sales Engine!
Turbo Charge Your Practice Today!